About Jaqua Chiropractic
Jaqua Chiropractic opened its doors in Saint Petersburg with a new mission: to provide the best combination of modern chiropractic techniques and genuine concern for every patient, from children to seasoned citizens. In the Saint Petersburg area, you have many options when it comes to chiropractic care, but nowhere else will you find the combination of professional skill and the true passion for the health of you and your family.
Jaqua Chiropractic is conveniently located near the intersection of 38th Avenue & 58th Street N., behind Walgreens and near Pinellas Urology. We’re very proud to be serving the fine people of Saint Petersburg.
If you’re looking for a female chiropractor, or if you’ve never experienced chiropractic care before, then Jaqua Chiropractic is the perfect place for you. The doctor and staff are trained to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding how chiropractic care can help you.
Dr. Kim Jaqua is trained in a wide variety of chiropractic techniques, including gentle activator and manual adjustments. And, she uses the latest in technology, including,
- State-of-the-art Drop Table
- Flexion/Distraction Table
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electronic Stim Therapy
- Gua Sha
- Athletic Taping
- Much more
For more information, see our Available Treatments page.
No matter your age or the level of discomfort or injury, Jaqua Chiropractic is the best choice when it comes to you and your family’s overall health.
Through her expertise in chiropractic treatments, Dr. Jaqua can treat a wide range of complaints, including:
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain (Back Ache)
- Neck Pain (Neck Ache)
- Shoulder Pain (Arm Pain, Hand Pain)
- Leg Pain (Foot Pain)
- Auto Accident Injuries (Auto Accidents)
Benefits of Chiropractic
There are many benefits of routine chiropractic care. Benefits may include:
- Relief from Back and Neck Pain
- Relief from Leg, Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Relief from Shoulder, Arm, Elbow, Wrist, or Hand Pain
- Relief from Joint Discomfort
- Relief from Stress and Tension Disorders
- Relief from Bursitis and from Arthritis
- Relief from Chronic Injuries and Pain
- Improved Nerve Communication throughout the Body
- Improved Joint Motion, Stability and Strength
- Improved Athletic Performance and Physical Function
- Improved Posture